Cheers to spending the holidays together! From family gatherings over a turkey and cozy cocktails by the fireplace to ringing in the New Year in your sweatpants and everything in between — our flock has a cocktail for every occasion this holiday season. Celebrate with these recipes by our cocktail experts!
PRETTY AND PINK
The citrus makes this a refreshing cocktail perfect for Thanksgiving. It’s going to pair well with all the rich and delicious food during the holidays.
- 1.5oz Vodka
- 0.5oz Dubonnet Rouge
- 0.75oz Cranberry Syrup
- 0.5oz Lemon
- 1 spritz Rose water
- fresh Rosemary sprig
For Cranberry Syrup
- 430 grams frozen cranberries
- 635 grams granulated white sugar
- 705 grams plain water
- For Cranberry Syrup: In a large metal stock pot, add all ingredients. Let simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Add all ingredients except rose water to a shaker tin with ice. Shake, strain contents into an empty rocks glass. Spritz with rose water onto a completed cocktail. Garnish with a rosemary sprig.
FATE & FURY
Treat yourself to spiced Apple cider and dark aged rum. This cocktail is definitely a gift to yourself. The Malbec float adds fuller body to this cocktail, and exhibits rich, dark fruit nose and flavors like blackberry and red plum. The result is a profound structure spiced with notes of cinnamon and clove, whose smoky quality adds texture.
- 3 oz Spiced Apple Cider
- 1.5 oz Aged Rum (we recommend Plantation Original Dark)
- your favorite wine (we recommend a Malbec)
For Spiced Apple Cider
- 4 cups unsweetened Apple Cider
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 allspice berries
- 3 – 4 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 3 star anise
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 – 2 oranges, peeled
- For the Spiced Apple Cider: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients. Bring to a simmer (not a boil), then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer gently over low heat for 30-45 minutes.
- Add ingredients to a mixing glass with ice. Stir and strain into a coupe glass. Top with your favorite red wine.
- Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.
MIDWAY ISLAND SANGRIA
A light and fruity cocktail perfect for making a big batch and sharing it with family and friends.
- 3 bottles of White Wine
- 6 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 4 oz Triple Sec
- 8 oz Brandy
- 8 oz orange juice
- 4 oz lemon & lime juice
- 8 oz pineapple juice
- 4 cranberry juice
- 6 oz peach slices
- 6 oz strawberry slices
- Add all ingredients to a large punch bowl.
- Mix well and let sit overnight.
- Serve over ice, garnish with a peach slice.
Trying one of these recipes at-home? Share with us on social by using hashtags #Cocktailswith21c