Valentine’s Day Cocktail: Winter’s Kiss
However you plan to celebrate Valentine’s Day, make sure to do it with a Winter’s Kiss in hand. Get the recipe below:
A bright and refreshing cocktail that’s full of love.
- 1.5 oz House-Made Strawberry Puree
- 1.5 oz Gin
- .75 Lime
- .75 Cap Corse Rouge
- 1 Egg White
- Topped with Soda
- To make the Strawberry Puree: Add equal parts fresh strawberries to simple syrup. Follow 2:1 ratio for simple syrup with 2 parts sugar and 1 part water.
- Divide strawberry simple syrup into 2 parts and add your favorite sweet vermouth (add equal parts to one half of the strawberry simple syrup). We like to use Cap Corse Rouge in this cocktail.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker. Shake well with no ice first, then add ice and shake again.
- Strain into a Collins glass or tall glass.
- Slowly top with cold soda water.
- Garnish with the tops from strawberries